Friday, November 29, 2013

Pickin' Pumpkin



 



  One of the things I love most about the
Thanksgiving season is PUMPKIN!!


   As you can see I have a great pumpkin colored dress and check out these lovely roses that match it. As interim innkeepers, we always get to decorate a Thanksgiving table and it is fun to choose fall flowers. Let's do something with PUMPKIN, huh??

 Of course the other fun thing we get to do with Pumpkin is COOK!

These are the Pumpkin Muffins I make at Thanksgiving Time.
Because I like you so much, I'll give you the recipe.

    K.C.'s Pumpkin Muffins

Beat - 4 eggs, 1C oil, 2/3C water, 2C pumpkin
Add - 1 1/3/ C flour, 2t baking soda, 1 1/2 t salt,
         3C sugar and spices [I do not measure, just add
         cinnamon and apple pie spice]
Bake 350 for 25 min

Top w/ apricot glaze:
1/4 C melted butter, 2T apricot jam, 1/4 C powdered sugar
beat well until smooth and drizzle on top


 


                                                      Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Comments