Monday, December 7, 2015

O Christmas Tree



  I love the Christmas Holiday! I love everything about it - the presents, the music, the joyous spirit, the food [especially the cookies] and most of all, I love the  Christmas Tree. This year  I had a day off from my job as an Interim Innkeeper  in Cannon Beach and I got to go to Seaside for the Festival of the Trees with my family. Ho Ho Ho!















We got to sit on Santa's lap. We got to make jingle bell necklaces and of course we got to look at many beautiful Christmas Trees. The "Festival of the Trees" is a fund raiser for Providence Hospital.

Each organization who wants to donate something for the fund raiser enters a Christmas Tree to represent their donated item.These are two of my favorites: This blue one is all maritime themed. Check out the decorated crab pot. The one below is Swedish with simple homemade ornaments of straw and paper. I love all the variations on the Christmas Tree when imagination is allowed to run wild.






O Christmas Tree!


                                                                   

After the Festival of the Trees, we were all tired so we went to the Butterfield Cottage for their Gingerbread Tea. Of course we got to have tea in front of another lovely Christmas Tree!
 

 

                                                     Merry Christmas everybody!













1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics of you and your grandbaby! It was so good to spend time with you and Kurk almost two weeks ago already! Whenever we can get together, let's do it. Have a glorious holiday, KC! Sending love and good cheer!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I Welcome Your Comments