Monday, February 8, 2016

B.C.'s Best!



Another road trip - this one to Whistler B.C home of the 2010 Olympics. This was not a work trip as Professional Innsitters but a fun family ski trip - the BEST! We stopped in Seattle to pick up our daughter and granddaughter. And then drove north to B.C.


The skiing area is really two mountains: Whistler and Blackcomb. In order to get from one area to the other you take this incredible gondola over a valley 1,400 feet below you! What a ride! The scenery from the gondola is just stunning - mountains and glaciers all around and the valley and Whistler village far below - WOW!







The skiing at Whistler is rightfully legendary and I had trouble keeping up with the other two in my party. But there is one person I can still keep up with - the littlest ski bunny, my granddaughter. She loves to ski with her Grandad! It's the BEST!



She also likes to go ice-skating and Whistler has the most lovely ice-skating rink with up and down ramps and big colored stars hanging over the ice.








But the very best part of our ski trip to B.C. was my birthday!Whistler was such a great place to celebrate with my whole family to help me. I think we both rock the party hat look, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome -- fun in the sun with the fam!!! Love you guys. Jim and Jude

    ReplyDelete

I Welcome Your Comments