Friday, March 18, 2016

Coastal Conference


Here I am with Claudia Toutain-Dorbec and Tina Sicilia having fun at the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild annual conference. K.C.'s Innsitting Service is a vendor member of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild . However, I usually do not get to attend the conference because I am usually working somewhere. This year the conference was held at the coast and I happened to be working at the coast.

So, even though I was working, I was able to attend the dinner. It was great fun to get to see old friends and clients as well as network with B&B owners who might not be aware of my service - maybe create new clients, who knows?








Because the conference was at the coast, the dinner was a lavish seafood buffet. I admit I had two of these shrimp coctails [hey, no calories in those things, right?]




                       
After dinner there was a drawing for prizes and of course I did not win anything. But I did have a lot of fun and I was happy that for once I got to attend at least part of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild annual conference.                                          







   What is your favorite conference spot?
   The Oregon Coast, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Comments