Thursday, November 24, 2016

Grateful for Great Grandparents





  This is the time of year when we all take a moment to feel grateful for the wonderful things in our lives. I am grateful for my work as an innsitter which I love. I am also grateful that my parents, who still live in Grinnell Iowa where I grew up, are healthy enough in their early 90's to enjoy some time being really GREAT great grandparents.











   These two were wonderful grandparents to my daughter Martine and now she makes sure they get to spend some quality time with my granddaughter Eleanor. Check out the dance party above!








I know we all have much to be grateful for.

This photo is one of the things I am most grateful for!


Happy Thanksgiving
Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Comments