Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Farm Stand



                                                                 I LOVE summer!
                        I love the fresh fruit. I love the fresh vegetables and when I see FARM STAND -
                                    I go shopping....... usually for fruit for the breakfasts we cook.



                             
                          But sometimes I can not resist shopping for myself. Look at all this jam!-
                                                    the strawberry/rhubarb is just delicious.



                               Now this is my favorite Farm Stand ad... it made me stop.
                       The farmer was very friendly but we did not get to meet the wife, DARN!


This is my favorite piece of public art in Kelowna and guess what? It is called 

   FARM STAND         


Where is your fave Farm Stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Comments