Saturday, June 28, 2014

On the Road Again



 YUP, vacation is over and it's time to go back to work so...... just like Willie Nelson says: we are "on the road again". It's a good thing we love it!

  Here is Kirk at our home loading the bikes - no we do not travel "light". Our next job is in Colorado so after the 1200 mile drive, Kirk wants to go mountain biking - go figure!


     Big question - which way do we go??                    
 
 
We are usually in a hurry and stick to the freeways but this drive through north western Colorado is one of our favorites and we just can't resist - I mean we are On the Road Again!

This stream is one of our favorite pic-nic lunch spots and a great place for Kirk to get out and stretch. Then it's back on the road , again!

  But in the summer with good weather, good music, good company, good scenery.... it's really a pleasure.

  After a long day behind the wheel, we always look for a really cheap motel and this is one of our favorites.



It's sad but we stay here so often that we have our favorite room!  Well hey, they have everything we need and I just can not see spending my money for somewhere nice if I am only there for eight hours and Kirk loves the western decor.  I know I should stay in a B&B  but what  can I say???  We are on the road again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Comments