Saturday, June 30, 2012

B&B&Beer

Ok, you don't usually think of B&Bs and Beer at the same time but here in Golden Colorado they go together really well. The Dove Inn www.doveinn.com is one of Kirk's favorite B&Bs partially because Coors is one of his favorite beers and the Coors brewery is located just one block away www.coors.com from the inn.
Just so you know - the Coors Brewery is the largest in the world and offers really fun tours that include FREE BEER. If that sounds good to you, don't forget that the charming Dove Inn is just a block away. Of course if Kirk is not doing his innkeeping chores, I know where to look!

We both love Innsitting at the Dove Inn and not just for it's location.... I have my own suite here. How cool is that??



2 comments:

  1. Talk about cool. you have a suite named after you. I guess that means you'll be working there along time :) good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Welcome Your Comments