Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OMG

 
    
Have you ever seen a more elegant table? I mean crystal glassware, gold flatware, lace tablecloths and Victorian antiques - WOW! One of the great things about being Interim Innkeepers at Sea Cliff Gardens B&B www.seacliffgardens.com is that this is where we work every morning. And here is a photo of my sous chef, fellow innsitter, and husband extraordinaire Kirk with his fresh fruit plate which is the first course we serve for breakfast. Looks good, huh? Come join us sometime.
This B&B is located in the Olympic Peninsula where the gardens are lush and beautiful. Check out the little guest hidden in the gardens. I've named her "Flora" - too cute!
                                                    


1 comment:

  1. Flora is SO CUTE! (I also loved that you titled this post "OMG". Ha!)

    ReplyDelete

I Welcome Your Comments