Thursday, June 7, 2012

Walla Walla Wines

Who Knew??

When I started innsitting in Walla Walla WA eight years ago there were only a few obscure wineries that were hard to visit for even the most dedicated oenophile. Now however, Walla Walla is one of the premier wine growing regions in Washington with almost one hundred wineries and easy tasting routes for even us dilettantes. www.wallawallawineries.com




 Now you may not realize that one of the really fun jobs as an Interim Innkeeper is that you need to be a knowledgeable concierge to all of your guests, able to offer them advice on great itineraries for their days. The above photo is me doing research for one of my fave itineraries - wine tasting! Check out www.saviahcellers.com. I know, dirty job but hey, someone has to do it and I do such a good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Comments